Thank you to those who submitted items last month to share with the rest of the family!
In the hopes of getting others to share news, announcements, pictures, etc., I am posting the following pictures of a couple of recent events from the DAVID branch.
(Photo taken by Gary Cruz, Amaze Studios)
The Likha Pilipino Folk Ensemble, of which I am a member, was asked to perform during the Golden State Warriors' Filipino Heritage Day at the Oracle Arena (2/12/09). In case you didn't know, I am one of the clappers for this dance, the Tinikling!
The following are some pictures taken on January 24, 2009 during the christening of Noah David, son of Clifford & Tisha David. Noah is the grandson of Abdon David and the great-grandson of Magdalena David.
Proud parents, Cliff & Tisha, with Noah
A few men of the David clan
~Cliff, Pierre, Billy, Ricardo, Derek~
Our own family photographers!
~Rose, Chris, Derek~
3 generations present
~Abdon, Rose, Jazmine, Nicolas, Dante~
Some David reps
~Maureen, Ninna, Andrew, Myra, Adrianna~
Still looking good!
~Dante & Lynda~
~Rose, Sabrina, Myra, Diana, Maria with Kairo, Anthonette~



2 comments:
aw what cute photos!
Thanks for posting the pics from our family get-togethers! I hope everyone else is doing well...please send my sis, Diana, pictures and updates. This really is a great way to keep in touch with each other!
love to you all!
~Myra
Post a Comment